Do you like getting paid for your work? We do too!
To provide an ample selection of stones and do a diligent search selecting, sourcing, and evaluating gemstones, we ask for a “good faith” retainer. The NONREFUNDABLE retainer signals your commitment to mutual collaboration, and it is required to:
- Set up an in-person appointment
- Initiate stone selection and design
- Produce stone videos and photographs
- Receive an unlimited number of custom quotes
The $400 amount will be credited back to you when you make a purchase. You can use a credit card to pay the retainer without additional fees. The retainer will never expire.
- Our expertise and assistance with the stone selection
- An itemized price quote (stone and labor separate)
- An option of sourcing a stone from an authorized vendor unless we are unable to match the price
- Professional guidance and unlimited consultations
- Free in-house appraisal
The retainer will not limit your buying options or box you into unfavorable terms and pricing. Please call and talk directly to us, so we can easily resolve any concerns you might have.
A retainer is a nonrefundable “Good faith” deposit. “Good Faith” refers to the requirement to act honestly and to keep one’s promises without taking unfair advantage of our services or holding us to an impossible standard.
Unfortunately, there are people out there who take advantage of our expertise, time, and legwork without any intention of purchasing but take our time and effort away from legitimate clients like yourself.
Sourcing diamonds is a time-consuming process. We examine, sort, and prepare the candidates and carefully verify all supporting documentation and pricing before presenting them. Because our vetting process is thorough and meticulous, we pride ourselves on finding the best diamonds for all our esteemed clients.