Do you like getting paid for your work? We do too!
To provide an ample selection of stones and do a diligent search selecting, sourcing, and evaluating gemstones, we ask for a “good faith” retainer.
A retainer signals your commitment to mutual collaboration, and it is required to:
- Set up an in-person appointment
- Initiate stone selection and design
- Produce stone videos and photographs
- Receive an unlimited number of custom quotes
The full amount of the retainer will be applied to your purchase. There is no expiration date. There are no fees. The retainer is nonrefundable.
- Our expertise and assistance with the stone selection
- An itemized price quote (stone and labor separate)
- An option of sourcing a stone from an authorized vendor unless we are unable to match the price
- Professional guidance and unlimited consultations
- Free in-house appraisal
The retainer will not limit your buying options or box you into unfavorable terms and pricing. Please call and talk directly to us, so we can easily resolve any concerns you might have.
A retainer is a nonrefundable “Good faith” deposit. “Good Faith” refers to the requirement to act honestly and to keep one’s promises without taking unfair advantage of our services or holding us to an impossible standard.
In the past, some people took our attention away from legitimate customers without any intent on purchasing. They took advantage of our expertise, our time, and the legwork we have to do to find and present the best stones on the market. Sourcing stones is a time-consuming process.
We have to examine, sort, and prepare the stones, carefully verify all supporting documentation and pricing before setting up the presentation. We offer the lowest prices because our vetting process is thorough and meticulous.