A retainer entitles you to:
- Full amount of $400 will be applied to your order.
- Our expertise and help with stone selection.
- An itemized price quote. (stone and labor separate)
- Professional advice.
- Free in-house appraisal.
- An option of sourcing a stone from an authorized vendor unless we are unable to match their price.
A retainer signals your commitment to a future purchase. A retainer is required in order to:
- Set up an appointment for viewing stones
- Produce stone videos and photographs
- Schedule an appointment for a consultation
- Receive an unlimited number of custom quotes
- Too many people abuse the system by taking an advantage of our free services without any intent to buy anything.
- Videotaping and photography are time-consuming and labor-intensive work. Stones have to be brought in, sorted, evaluated, compared and then presented to you along with the proper certification.
- We provide you with a wealth of expertise, professional advice, and guidance.
- The full amount of $400 will be applied to the future order.
- The retainer does not expire.
- The retainer is non-refundable.