A busy shopping mall, wife calls her husband:
– Where are you? I can’t find you!!?
– Remember the store where we saw a diamond ring 15 years ago? I even told you that one day I will buy it for you…
– Yes, yes! I do remember that store!
– I am in the bar next to it.
Diamonds purchased from Leon Megé are entitled to our exclusive Lifetime Upgrade Policy. We will credit the full amount of the original diamond price towards the purchase of a new stone.
- One upgrade per customer per year is allowed
- The earliest upgrade can be one year from the purchase date
- Only the keystone is eligible for an upgrade.
Only the diamond is upgradable, not the mounting. The upgrade is calculated based on the value of the center stone only, excluding mountings, rings, settings, or additional stones. The traded stone must be delivered to Leon Mege, Inc. before we provide any price quotes for its replacement are provided.
The minimum value of the replacement stone must exceed the original price by at least 200%. For example, a $10,000 stone can be upgraded to a stone that costs $30,000 or more. A stone must be upgraded to a larger stone of the same shape and cut. The replacement stones are not eligible for the price match guarantee. The cost of the new mounting is the customer’s responsibility.
Stones other than natural diamonds such as lab-grown diamonds are not eligible for an upgrade.
Diamonds that qualify for an upgrade are:
Maximum size 2 carats for round stones and 3 carats for fancy shapes
Clarity grade VS1 or above
Color grade G or above
Fluorescence – None or Faint