Just like houses sold by multiple real estate agents, the same diamonds can be sold by any jeweler. That’s why the same stones are simultaneously offered for sale on competing websites. Diamonds are listed in the international diamond registry and any jeweler can search for them.
We will sell you that same diamond for less because we deal directly with the stone’s owner without an intermediary. By buying directly from us, you can save thousands.
We can locate a diamond by dozens of parameters, for example, by a pavilion angle or fluorescence color. We also have our exclusive inventory of True Antique cushion diamonds. Check our diamond stock list.
Matching Competitor’s Price
We guarantee the best price for all GIA-certified diamonds or we will match the lowest competitor’s price, and still happily provide you with all the perks of shopping at Leon Mege, such as the ability to:
- View the stone in person at our Manhattan showroom
- Receive expert advice from our resident gemologist
- Have a private consultation with Leon Mege
- Tap into the wealth of research and experience we possess
- Examine a high-resolution in-house video
Matching the “Wire Price”
We will match the “wire price” (an immediate full payment via wire transfer is required) with the following conditions:
- Wire price sales are final
- The stone must be paid in full
- The wire must be sent within 24 hours.
- The stone was not previously under consideration
The price match guarantee applies only to loose diamonds that are currently available and identified by the unique GIA certificate number.
- The stone must be offered by a US-based legitimate vendor. Price matches are subject to verification. We reserve the right to refuse matching prices advertised by disreputable vendors.
- The advertised price must be public and available to everyone. Prices offered by unauthorized sellers, auctions, or private sales will not be honored.
- The competing offer must not have any caveats or conditions attached to the sale, such as an obligation to make additional purchases.
- A price match is done at the sole discretion of Leon Mege without any obligations. We reserve the right to refuse a price match or price adjustment at any time and without explanation.
Consumers trying to beat the honor system by instigating a bidding war between multiple vendors will be blacklisted and refused any further business.