We can sell the same diamond, identified by its certificate number, for less, even if offered elsewhere. We sell diamonds wholesale and get them directly from the owner. By buying from us, you can save thousands. Every diamond we supply is 100% authentic and accompanied by a certificate issued by the GIA, the industry’s leading independent authority on gemology and gem identification.
Matching Competitor's Price
Diamond listings are like real estate listings – any agent can sell a house, even a house listed by another agent. We can locate virtually any diamond by its certificate number and offer it to you at the same or even lower price. We will match the lowest competitor’s price and still happily provide you with all the perks of shopping at Leon Mege, such as the ability to:
- View the stone in person at our Manhattan showroom
- Receive expert advice from our resident gemologist
- Have a private consultation with Leon Mege
- Tap into the wealth of research and experience we possess
- Examine a high-resolution in-house video
Matching "Wire Price"
We will match the “wire price” (an immediate full payment via wire transfer is required) with the following conditions:
- Wire price sales are final
- The stone must be paid in full
- The wire must be sent within 24 hours.
- The stone was not previously under consideration
The price match guarantee applies only to loose natural GIA-certified diamonds currently available on the Rapnet.
- A legitimate US-based vendor must offer the stone. Price matches are subject to verification. We reserve the right to refuse matching prices advertised by disreputable vendors.
- The advertised price must be public and available to everyone. Prices offered by unauthorized sellers, auctions, or private sales will not be honored.
- The competing offer must not have any caveats or conditions attached to the sale, such as an obligation to make additional purchases.
- A price match is done at the sole discretion of Leon Mege without any obligations. We reserve the right to refuse a price match or adjustment at any time and without explanation.
No Double Dipping, Please!
Shoppers who do not appreciate the effort going into finding a good diamond by contacting several jewelers at once are not welcome at Leon Mege. We respect our colleagues and do not want to undercut their profit margin.
Predatory shoppers trying to beat the system by instigating a bidding war will be blocked and refused any further business.