Tulip™ solitaire featuring a 1-carat round diamond in a contemporary design inspired by the namesake flower. Delicate petal-like prongs stretch up from the small base to gently grip the girdle in a shape of a beautiful corolla. A generic, uninspired version of this style is known as Tiffany solitaire, produced in large quantities by various companies, all of them inferior to the original Leon Mege Tulip™.
- Designer's direction - People tend to overlook this one while shopping for diamonds. At Leon Mege we care a great deal for aesthetic look of your future jewelry and would gladly help you to find the best available option based on your preferences.
- Pricing - If you found a stone already, we will beat the price and get you the exact one as all the stones come from the same source. We provide absolute transparency in every step. Clearly a win here.
- Exclusivity - Not only that we price match any stone you possible can find we also provide a special access to some stones that are not listed elsewhere - thanks to our long lasting partnerships with wholesale suppliers.
- We work with any budget - Don't get intimidated by the large center stones that worth hundreds of thousands dollars, we still work with smaller stones and always happy to offer the best suitable option for you.
To save on the costs, consider using:
- a smaller stone
- lower color or clarity diamond
- fancy shape instead of a round diamond
- a lab-grown diamond
- a less elaborate design
- fewer accent stones and pave
- Borrow money to buy an engagement ring
- Consider clarity below I1
We create only high-quality jewelry, with no exceptions. Nothing leaves our premises until it's guaranteed to meet the highest jewelry standards.
We recommend considering one of our past designs as a base of your own. We can modify or change any aspect of the design to make it uniquely yours. Our quality and style are superior to other luxury brands such as Harry Winston, Graff, and others.
Custom work starts with selecting an appropriate center stone, then designing the piece in close consultation with the client.
- Most custom work takes three to six weeks.
- We are fully insured.
- Custom work requires a deposit. In most cases, it is 50% of the total.
- Pay with check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- Credit cards are accepted for retainers or stock purchases only.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.