Tulip™ solitaire set with round moissanite. Delicate petal-like prongs stretch up to gently curve around the girdle and unite at the base in a shape of a beautiful corolla.
- Round Moissanite
- Micro pave
- Single claw prongs
- Hand-forged platinum
- We start with a phone consultation and a preliminary price quote.
- Once the center stone is selected, we finalize the design and send a detailer PO for your approval.
- The production begins after the PO is signed and the deposit is received.
- Most custom work takes four to eight weeks, during which the stone is fully insured.
- We are proud that most of our clients are referrals.
- Custom work requires a deposit. In most cases, it is 50% of the total.
- Pay with check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- Credit cards are accepted for retainers or stock purchases only.
- The balance must be fully paid before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
Do not borrow money to buy jewelry, including an engagement ring. Instead, consider using:
- a smaller stone
- lower color or clarity diamond
- fancy shape instead of a round diamond
- a lab-grown diamond
- fewer accent stones and pave