String Theory™ bands
Leon Megé String™ bands were always the only authentic micro pavé bands of this size. The “String” bands are set with one line of natural diamonds or colored stones. Each band is approximately 1.2 mm wide – slightly thinner than a dime, so stones appear to float in thin air. The delicate nature of the String Theory™ micro pave calls for gentle wearing habits, extra care, and, most of all, unconditional love of its delicate beauty. The String Theory™ micro pave bands are not wedding bands due to their delicate nature. Instead, they are usually worn in stacks for exciting fun and endless possibilities.
Leon Megé String™ bands are handmade out of hardened, cold-drawn platinum or gold wire. They are precision-set under extreme magnification by our European-trained setters, who excel in securing the stones with tiny, nearly invisible beads. By special order, bands are available in alternating colors, for example, rubies and diamonds or sapphire and diamond. In addition, watch-grade single-cut diamonds are available at an extra cost. Please email us for special pricing.
- White diamonds are set in platinum
- Yellow diamonds are set in 18K yellow gold
- Pink diamonds are set in 18K pink gold
- Black diamonds are set in 18K antiqued white gold (black surface)
- Red, green, or yellow gems are set in 18K yellow gold
- Any other gems are set in platinum
- Micro pave is set by hand
- Hand-forged platinum or 18K yellow gold (we do not work with 14K gold or lower)
- Diamond weight – 0.35 carats total on average. The diamond or gem’s weight depends on the ring size
- White diamonds – ideal cut natural diamonds F/VS or better with no fluorescence.
- Yellow diamonds – fancy yellow natural diamonds
- Pink diamonds – fancy pink natural diamonds
- Black diamonds – fancy black natural diamonds
Due to the current economic situation, the stock is very limited. The out-of-stock items will be automatically back-ordered and shipped as soon as possible. Backordered items are not returnable.