Leon Megé’s bespoke right-hand ring featuring a bed of white diamonds gracefully slithering towards the angelic South Sea pearl is the epitome of a fine taste. The seventeen-millimeter pearl features superb high-grade luster (AAA).
- Rolex-grade platinum
- Pear-shaped diamonds
- Ideal-cut micro pave diamonds
- 15x17 mm South Sea pearl
- 6 diamond pears 1.03 carats total weight
- 128 full-cut diamonds 0.93 carats total weight
- Micro pave
- Hand-forged platinum
- US - 5 3/4
- Français - 52
- But of course! - L 1/4
- Deutsche - 16 1/4
- 日本語 - 11
Payment & Shipping
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.