Arcata Earrings e7661
The Arcata’s design has made its way into many Maestro Mege pieces. Its inspiration comes from the wrought-iron voussoir at the entrance to an unassuming archway in Barcelona, home to some of the world’s most beautiful architecture.
The long drops consist of alternating red and green elements culminating with the centerpieces of collector-grade gem Rhodonites. The earrings feature Colombian emeralds and old-cut diamonds.
The total length is 82 mm (3 1/4 inches). The studs can be detached to be worn with or without the long pendents.
- Two largest diamonds 0.48 carat TW
- Calibre – custom cut 26 emeralds – 0.36 carat total
- Links – 6 round diamonds 0.35 carat total
- Four oval cabochon gem Rhodonites 24.54 carats total
- 54 round emeralds, total weight 3.29 carat
- 32 full-cut diamonds 0.40 carat total
- Hand-forged platinum