"Magic Blue Pill" Paraiba ring r7777
The item is in stock and available for immediate purchase.
The perfect “little black dress” is never perfect without a stunning piece of Leon Mege jewelry. Exquisite right-hand ring with rare neon-blue natural Paraiba sitting in the micro pave-studded diamond cloud. The shank has three strands of micro-pave, natural sapphires in the middle, diamonds on both sides. The ring is set with 513 stones: 474 full-cut ideal diamonds and 39 natural blue sapphires. The total weight of diamonds 1.59 carat; sapphires 0.44 carat.
- Crystal-clear cabochon of extremely rare Paraiba tourmaline, 0.55-carat.
- The ring measures 19.4 mm x 9.2 mm
- The shank width is 4.2 mm
- US - 5 3/4
- Français - 52
- But of course! - L 1/4
- Deutsche - 16 1/4
- 日本語 - 11
- Pay with check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.