- Product Details
- Our custom process
- Natural no-oil oval Colombian emeralds 10.34 carats total
We can re-create this style using any gemstone, natural or lab-grown diamond. You can dial the price up or down to fit a specific budget by selecting the grade and size of the center stone.
Custom work starts with selecting an appropriate center stone, then designing the piece in close consultation with the client.
- We start with a phone consultation and a preliminary price quote.
- We strongly urge you to consider one of our past designs as a starting point for a piece that will be uniquely yours.
- To begin selecting and presenting the best stone options, we require a small retainer that allows us to put in the necessary legwork.
- Once the center stone is selected, we finalize the design and send a detailer PO for your approval.
- The production begins after the PO is signed and the deposit is received.
- Most custom work takes four to eight weeks, during which the stone is fully insured.
- We are proud that most of our clients are referrals.
- Natural and ethically sourced GIA-certified diamonds at wholesale prices. Our rough comes from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and fully compliant with United Nations Resolutions.
- Lab-Grown diamonds - pure carbon diamonds chemically, optically, and physically identical to earth-mined diamonds yet priced up to 80% less.
- Natural certified gemstones
- Diamond simulants such as Moissanites or CZs. Resembling a diamond to an untrained observer but less durable
We produce exclusive top-quality jewelry that is guaranteed to meet the highest standards of beauty and precision. Integrity and social responsibility are at the core of our sourcing practices. We cut and ethically source stones directly from cutters worldwide.
- Designer's direction - Do not overlook the importance of the ring's artistry while searching for a center stone. We care about the finished look of the piece as much as we care about getting you the lowest price on a stone. Getting a design-appropriate stone will result in a better-looking piece and, ultimately, a better return on your investment.
- Wholesale pricing - If you found a stone elsewhere, most likely, we can get that exact stone at the same or even lower price. Regardless of where you found it, we know the stone's real owner and can source it without intermediaries or brokers.
- Exclusivity - Our long-lasting partnerships with elite diamond houses give us special access to stones not listed anywhere.
- We work with any budget - Don't get intimidated by the size of the stones we display. We do plenty of work with stones of any size or value, including lab-grown diamonds.
- Award-winning style - We create new, original designs for domestic and international clients daily. Leon Mege is a master jeweler who presents the best possibilities and suggests innovative custom options - the best fit for your unique design.
- Flexibility - We can modify or change any design aspect to make it uniquely yours. Our craftsmanship is superior to luxury brands such as Harry Winston, Graff, and others because we produce only one piece of jewelry at a time.
- No sales tax outside of New York.
- Free, fully insured overnight shipping within the Continental United States.
- We are confident that you will love your precision-forged piece; however, please remember that custom work cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A 50% deposit via check or wire transfer is required to start the work. Credit cards are not accepted.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.
- Complete list of our policies
Never borrow money to buy jewelry. To save on engagement ring costs, consider the following:
- a smaller stone
- lower grade diamond
- fancy shape instead of a round
- a lab-grown diamond
- a simple setting, such as a solitaire without side stones or pave
In the future, you can reset the diamond and turn the old mounting into a right-hand ring with a birthstone.
As a US-based S Corporation, we have met and exceeded the highest social and environmental performance standards to empower and support diamond mining communities, global societies, and the Earth's well-being.