“Poppy Flower” Ring r1241
Currently in stock and available for purchase.
- Product Details
Jarring psychedelic flair is coupled with red-carpet artistry and craftsmanship made apparent in Leon Megé "Poppy Flower" ring. The hand-pierced petals set with 500 natural rubies cradle the flower's anther made of orange diamonds surrounding a rose-cut diamond. The diamond cluster is mounted on a tiny spring "en Tremblant," so even slight disturbances such as a sudden air blow cause it to vibrate.
- 1.54-carat fancy yellow rose-cut diamond
- 50 ideal-cut white F/VS diamonds 0.63 carats total
- Twelve natural fancy orange diamonds 0.80 carats total
- Natural rubies - 500 stones weighing 10.75 carats
- Metals used: 18K yellow gold, platinum, and antiqued sterling silver
- Random pave
- Finger size 6
- Purchases over $10,000 can only be made with a wire transfer.
- There is no sales tax if shipped out of New York state.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The payment must clear our bank account before we ship.
- Backordered items cannot be returned or refunded.
- Stock items can be returned within five days for store credit only.
- Sizing and alteration is a subject to additional charges.
- Read the complete policies guide here