Leon Mege 811™ halo ring featuring tanzanite of that distinct purplish-blue color that screams: “I want to be a sapphire! But I can’t…”
- 6.25-carat oval tanzanite
- Full cut diamonds
- Single claw prongs
- Uniform shank
- Hand-forged platinum
- Micro pave on the shank, gallery, and stems
Integrity and social responsibility are at the core of our sourcing practices. We cut and ethically source stones directly from cutters worldwide.
- Designer's direction - Do not overlook the importance of the ring's artistry while searching for a center stone. We care about the finished look of the piece as much as we care about getting you the lowest price on a stone. Getting a design-appropriate stone will result in a better-looking piece and, ultimately, a better return on your investment.
- Wholesale pricing - If you found a stone elsewhere, most likely, we can get that exact stone at the same or even lower price. Regardless of where you found it, we know the stone's real owner and will be able to source it without intermediaries or brokers.
- Exclusivity - Our long-lasting partnerships with elite diamond houses give us special access to stones not listed anywhere.
- We work with any budget - Don't get intimidated by the size of the stones we display. We do plenty of work with stones of any size or value, including lab-grown diamonds.
- Award-winning style - We create new, original designs for domestic and international clients every day. Leon Mege is a master jeweler who presents the best possibilities and suggests innovative custom options - the best fit for your unique design.
- Flexibility - We can modify or change any design aspect to make it uniquely yours. Our craftsmanship is superior to luxury brands such as Harry Winston, Graff, and others because we produce only one piece of jewelry at a time.
We produce exclusive top-quality jewelry that is guaranteed to meet the highest standards of beauty and precision. Custom work starts with selecting an appropriate center stone, then designing the piece in close consultation with the client.
- We start with a phone consultation and a preliminary price quote.
- We strongly urge you to consider one of our past designs as a starting point for a piece that will be uniquely yours.
- To begin selecting and presenting the best stone options, we require a small retainer that allows us to put in the necessary legwork.
- Once the center stone is selected, we finalize the design and send a detailer PO for your approval.
- The production begins after the PO is signed and the deposit is received.
- Most custom work takes four to eight weeks, during which the stone is fully insured.
- We are proud that most of our clients are referrals.
- Custom work requires a deposit. In most cases, it is 50% of the total.
- Pay with check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- Credit cards are accepted for retainers or stock purchases only.
- The balance must be fully paid before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.
We can re-create this style to fit a specific budget using a smaller stone or a lab-grown diamond. You can dial the price up or down dramatically by selecting various color and clarity grades.
Do not borrow money to buy jewelry, including an engagement ring. Instead, consider using the following:
- a smaller stone
- lower color or clarity diamond
- fancy shape diamond instead of a round
- a lab-grown diamond
- fewer accent stones and pave
Choose a simple setting, such as a solitaire without side stones or pave, to save money. In the future, you can change the ring using the same stone. The old mounting can be set with a birthstone preserving its sentimental value and turning it into a right-hand ring.