Pink Pear-shaped Morganite Ring r5924
The item is in stock and available for immediate purchase.
Compare the center stone to the "Unique Pink" diamond, a star of May 17, 2016, Sotheby's Magnificent Jewels auction. The remarkable 15.38-carat rare fancy vivid pink diamond sold for over $32 million. The center stone 35.73 carats natural unheated pink morganite certified by the GIA. The ring is set with 148 F/VS ideal cut diamonds 2.00 carats in total. Finger size:
- US - 5 3/4
- Français - 52
- But of course! - L 1/4
- Deutsche - 16 1/4
- 日本語 - 11
- Pay with check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.