Paraiba Marquise Earrings e7972
The item is in stock and available for immediate purchase.
Is it possible to live life to its fullest without the dreamy glamour of Windex-blue Paraibas pointing towards your shoulders in a sensual pursuit of La Dolce Vita? Two marquises surrounded by a cluster of rounds are dropped off French-cut diamond studs via tapered baguette links.
- Extremely rare Brazilian gem-quality Paraibas certified by AGL
- Rolex-grade platinum
- Winner of 2021 In-store Design Award
- Natural gem-quality marquise-cut Brazilian Paraiba tourmalines certified by AGL 1123430, 2.30 carats total
- 22 Brazilian Paraibas including two marquise-shaped center stones are 4.6 carats total,
- All Paraiba gemstones are guaranteed to be natural gemstones of Brazilian origin.
- French-cut diamonds 4.7 mm square G-H/VS 1.38 carats in total
- Tapered diamond baguettes, 6.5 mm long E/VS 0.28 carats total weight.
- Bespoke platinum work by Maestro Leon Mege.
- Earrings are 35 mm long; the Paraiba cluster is 12 mm wide.
- Hand-forged in platinum and 18K antiqued white gold.
Payment & Shipping
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.