“Barie” Drop Earrings e7776
Currently in stock and available for purchase.
- Terms and shipping
بارعMaestro Mege designed the enchanted "Barie" earrings to celebrate the opulent grandeur of the Mughal Empire, the largest imperial dynasty in India. The glamorous drops combine amber briolettes, rare demantoid garnets, tsavorite garnets, and Burmese moonstones in a classically proportioned cascade of brilliance and color. The earrings are (3") 77 mm long but can be shortened to fit.
- A pair of 35mm fancy green (irradiated) amber briolettes (TW 32.01 carat)
- 24 round demantoid garnets, total weight 4.00 carat
- Two moonstone cabs 0.58 carats total
- 144 round tsavorites 2.86 carats total
- Platinum and 18K white gold
- Purchases over $10,000 can only be made with a wire transfer.
- There is no sales tax if shipped out of New York state.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The payment must clear our bank account before we ship.
- Backordered items cannot be returned or refunded.
- Stock items can be returned within five days for store credit only.
- Sizing and alteration is a subject to additional charges.
- Read the complete policies guide here
Leon Mege Jewelers are purveyors of the finest jewelry produced by hand in our New York workshop. We welcome inquiries from dealers, store owners, and collection curators. We will work with qualified accounts to lend our inventory for special projects and showings.