Arcata Earrings e7661
- Product Details
The Arcata's design has made its way into many Maestro Mege pieces. Its inspiration comes from the wrought-iron voussoir at the entrance of Barcelona's unassuming archway, home to some of the world's most beautiful architecture. The long drops consist of alternating red and green elements culminating with the centerpieces of collector-grade gem Rhodonites. Total of 1.19 carats of old-cut diamonds and 3.65 carats of Colombian emeralds. Four Rhodonite cabs total 24.54 carats. The total length is 82 mm (3 1/4 inches). The studs can be detached to be worn with or without the long pendents.
- Two largest diamonds 0.48 carat TW
- Custom cut 26 emeralds - 0.36 carat total
- Links - 6 round diamonds 0.35 carat total
- Four oval cabochon gem Rhodonites 24.54 carats total
- 54 round emeralds, total weight 3.29 carat
- 32 full-cut diamonds 0.40 carat total
- Hand-forged platinum
- Purchases over $10,000 can only be made with a wire transfer.
- There is no sales tax if shipped out of New York state.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The payment must clear our bank account before we ship.
- Backordered items cannot be returned or refunded.
- Stock items can be returned within five days for store credit only.
- Sizing and alteration is a subject to additional charges.
- Read the complete policies guide here
Currently in stock and available for purchase.