Magic Fern Sapphire Deco Ring r7810
Currently in stock and available for purchase.
- Product Details
According to the legend, the fern blooms with a beautiful pink flower for a very short time on the eve of the summer solstice, bringing fortune to the lucky person who finds it. Leon Mege's elegant right-hand ring in Art Deco style brings fortune all year round, with no need to wait for an isolated celestial event. The expertly crafted platinum ring has 6.94 carats of natural sapphires and 0.80 carats of diamonds. A certificate of Authenticity accompanies the highly collectible ring.
- Natural pink sapphire and bezel-set olive-green sapphires 6.94 carats in total
- 0.30 carats of diamond baguettes
- 0.50 carats of ideal cut round F/VS diamonds
- Hand-forged in platinum
- Signed Leon Mege
- Finger size US 5 3/4
- Purchases over $10,000 can only be made with a wire transfer.
- There is no sales tax if shipped out of New York state.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The payment must clear our bank account before we ship.
- Backordered items cannot be returned or refunded.
- Stock items can be returned within five days for store credit only.
- Sizing and alteration is a subject to additional charges.
- Read the complete policies guide here