The attention-grabbing ring is with a sugarloaf sapphire nestled in a gorgeous bed of diamond pave set over platinum. A clever mix of full-cut and single-cut diamonds gives a ring its texture imitating multiple folds of fabric. The intricately woven luxurious brocade forms a playful bombé in the shape of a turban.
- Natural Kashmir sugarloaf sapphire
- Rolex-grade platinum
- Random pave
- Full-cut diamonds
- Single-cut diamonds
What you see on this page is a fine example of our craftsmanship and style to tickle your imagination. Some pieces are impossible to clone exactly because their gemstones are so unique. A custom piece starts with a personal consultation. Please call us at (212) 768-3868 for a friendly, obligation-free chat. Together we will turn your dream into a reality.
- Designer's direction - People tend to overlook this one while shopping for diamonds. At Leon Mege we care a great deal for aesthetic look of your future jewelry and would gladly help you to find the best available option based on your preferences.
- Pricing - If you found a stone already, we will beat the price and get you the exact one as all the stones come from the same source. We provide absolute transparency in every step. Clearly a win here.
- Exclusivity - Not only that we price match any stone you possible can find we also provide a special access to some stones that are not listed elsewhere - thanks to our long lasting partnerships with wholesale suppliers.
- We work with any budget - Don't get intimidated by the large center stones that worth hundreds of thousands dollars, we still work with smaller stones and always happy to offer the best suitable option for you.
We create only high-quality jewelry, with no exceptions. Nothing leaves our premises until it's guaranteed to meet the highest jewelry standards.
We recommend considering one of our past designs as a base of your own. We can modify or change any aspect of the design to make it uniquely yours. Our quality and style are superior to other luxury brands such as Harry Winston, Graff, and others.
Custom work starts with selecting an appropriate center stone, then designing the piece in close consultation with the client.
- Most custom work takes three to six weeks.
- We are fully insured.
- Custom work requires a deposit. In most cases, it is 50% of the total.
- Pay with check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- Credit cards are accepted for retainers or stock purchases only.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.