The attention-grabbing ring is unlike anything else you’ve seen. A 1.96-carat sugarloaf Kashmir sapphire is nestled in a gorgeous bed of diamond pave set over platinum. A clever mix of full-cut and single-cut diamonds gives a ring its texture imitating multiple folds of fabric. The intricately woven luxurious brocade forms a playful bombé in the shape of a turban.
AGL CS1073941 certified 1.96-carat natural Kashmir sapphire Randomly set pave with 306 full- and single-cut diamonds:
- Full-cut diamonds 1.38 carat total
- Single-cut diamonds 1.01 carats total weight
- US - 5 3/4
- Français - 52
- But of course! - L 1/4
- Deutsche - 16 1/4
- 日本語 - 11
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.