"Poppy Flower" Ring r1241
The item is in stock and available for immediate purchase.
Jarring psychedelic flair is coupled with red-carpet artistry and craftsmanship made apparent in Leon Megé “Poppy Flower” ring.
The hand-pierced petals set with 500 natural rubies cradle the flower’s anther made of orange diamonds surrounding a rose-cut diamond. The diamond cluster is mounted on a tiny spring “en Tremblant” so even minute disturbances such as a sudden air blow cause it to vibrate.
- 1.54-carat fancy yellow rose-cut diamond
- Ideal-cut white diamonds
- Natural fancy-orange diamonds
- Combination of platinum, 18K yellow gold, and sterling silver
- 1.54 carat fancy yellow rose-cut diamond
- Natural rubies - 500 stones weighing 10.75 carats
- 50 white F/VS diamonds 0.63 carats total
- 12 fancy orange diamonds 0.80 carats total
- Metals used: 18K yellow gold, platinum, and antiqued sterling silver
- Pave: Mixed technique
- US - 6
- Français - 52
- But of course! - L 1/2
- Deutsche - 16 1/2
- 日本語 - 12
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.