"Pigeon Blood" Spinel Flamingo r8261
The item is in stock and available for immediate purchase.
The exclusive right-hand “Flamingo” ring is an excellent example of Leon Mege “grace meets glamor” designer style. The unique reversible ring with two “faces” is set with 2.15-carat GIA-certified Pigeon-blood spinel in a two-tone setting. Once it is reversed, the ring can be worn as a sleek band with pave-set rubies wrapping up the base where a personalized inscription can be engraved.
- 2.15-carat natural cushion red spinel - Pigeon Blood GIA 2185204267
- 22 round rubies 0.15 carat total
- Platinum and 18K rose gold
- US - 6
- Français - 52
- But of course! - L 1/2
- Deutsche - 16 1/2
- 日本語 - 12
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.