4.90 carat Kashmir Ring r6319
This stunning Kashmir ring is well suited to become a part of a distinguished collection or adore one’s finger at the Vienna Opera Ball. This exclusive ring serves as a magnificent setting for the rare 4.90-carat antique cushion Kashmir sapphire.
This Kashmir is accompanied by the AGL certificate number CS57085 identifying it as unheated natural sapphire of Kashmir origin.
A cluster of ideal-cut round and pear-shaped diamonds D-F/VS, all certified by GIA, totaling 4.46 carats, bask the gem in pure white brilliance. Kashmir sapphires are coveted for their velvety cornflower blue and exceptional value, well known to a jewelry connoisseur.
Similar size/grade Kashmirs are currently sold at Christy’s and Sotheby’s auctions in the range of 300-400K. Our very reasonable asking price is available upon request. Serious inquiries only.
- Antique cushion Kashmir sapphire 4.90 carat AGL CS57085
- GIA 1177283828 .50 carat D/VS2 round diamond
- GIA 6171412721 .52 carat E/VS1 round diamond
- GIA 7122905689 .50 carat E/VS2 round diamond
- GIA 7176516849 .51 carat F/VS1 round diamond
- GIA 7166814838 .50 carat E/VS1 round diamond
- GIA 6142010802 .51 carat E/VS2 round diamond
- Perfectly matched pear shape side stones: GIA 6157275691 0.72 carat F/VS1 pear shape diamond GIA 1149612830 0.70 carat F/VS1 pear diamond