The 811™ heirloom-quality engagement ring will stay in your family for generations. The sleek diamond halo cradles a precious 1.01-carat diamond certified by the GIA 5171454022 with the help of covert single claw prongs. Micro pavé of 68 full-cut diamonds placed meticulously one by one by our master setter flows down the skinny shank, gallery, and elegantly curved stems.
- 1.01-carat J/VS1 round diamond certified by the GIA 5171454022
- Hand-forged platinum
- 68 ideal-cut round diamonds G/VS, no fluorescence TW 0.45 carats
- Finger size: 5 3/4
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.