A true fashion statement and iconic symbol to nosh your yiddishe neshama. The oversized Star of David pendant is the classic Judaic symbol and a decorative ornament since antiquity. You don’t need to be a lawyer or an accountant to enjoy it. A great Christmas present for an ex-wife. Made of antiqued silver, it is a proven vampire repellent.
- 144 round rubies 1.80 carats total
- Antiqued sterling silver
- The pendant measures approx. 34 mm x 30 mm
- Chain is sold separately
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, or direct deposit.
- The balance must be paid in full before we ship.
- There is no sales tax outside of New York.
- Shipping is free within Continental US.
- The ring comes in a signature leather box with all the necessary paperwork, including certificates and appraisal.